This legal notice (hereinafter "Legal Notice") governs the use of the website www.norel.net (hereinafter, the "website") of Norel, S.A CIF A28617801
In general the relationship between Norel, S.A with users of its telematic services on the website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND USER ACCESS
The User is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Norel, S.A. or any of their delegations.
The intellectual property rights of the content of web pages, graphic design and codes are owned by Norel, SA and therefore reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be done with the contents is prohibited their websites or even quoting the source, without the written consent of Norel, SA
WEB CONTENT AND LINKS (LINKS)
Norel, S.A. reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its website to limit or deny access to such information to certain users.
Norel, SA assumes no responsibility for information contained on websites of third parties which may be accessed through "links" or links from any website owned by Norel, SA The presence of "links" or links on web pages Norel, SA is purely informative and in no event suggest, invite or recommend them.
We use third-party cookies to collect statistical information that helps you optimize your visit. Cookies are not used to collect personal information.
You can allow or reject use. You can change the settings or get more information on our cookies policy.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser to be stored in the user terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet ... these files allow the website to remember information about his visit, such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing its contents. Cookies "play" a very important role to improve the experience of using the web.
How "cookies" they are used?
By browsing this website you are accepting that you can install "cookies" on your terminal and allow us to know the following information:
• Statistical information on the use of the web
• The latest searches on web services and data customization services
• Information from surveys in which participated the user
What kind of cookies used this site?
- Cookies third: those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies.
- Cookies analysis: those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer and more specifically use, Google Analyticsque is a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows measurement and analysis browsing web pages. You can find more information and disable the use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- How to manage "cookies" in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed "cookies" on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your terminal:
Version 5: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
Version 6: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
In addition, you can also manage the store cookies on your browser through tools such as:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Adaptation of cookies
Thank you consent to the acceptance of cookies, this helps us obtain more precise data that enable us to improve the content.